Monday, March 9, 2009

I did forget to mention that after our hike on Sunday we stopped by the ice cream place on the way home. It was the kids' "reward" for hiking so far (as if the hiking wasn't enough reward =) We were standing in line behind this family...it took me a while to notice...that had 7 kids and one on the way! They seemed to be very nice parents and all their kids were well behaved and I just beamed. I love to see that. I purposely chose a bench right next to them so I could kind of be around them and watch (I know, kind of weird). I have to say though, being around such a lovely family really made my heart ache. I would LOVE to have a family like that. 7 or 8 kids, all well behaved =) Always pregnant, expanding our family. It makes me sad to know that I'll never have that (Heath is totally happy with our two, it is amazing I convinced him to go for #3, now if we could just get it underway...) I would love nothing more than to just be a mother forever [sigh].

No comments:

Post a Comment